See What Our Patients Are Saying About Us



Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County I & II
Commack (631) 486-6364
Medford (631) 320-0880
www.SuperMolar.com


At Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County, we look forward to making our patients comfortable and happy, while teaching them about the importance of proper dental care. We feel that by working together with our patients parents and taking the best steps towards dental health in the early years, we are paving the way for a lifelong of healthy mouths!

If you're considering making your child an appointment at Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County, don’t just take our word for how caring our staff is, see what some of our recent patients are saying about their experience with us:



“I went there with my three kids. The attention was great, the assistants were so sweet, the service was fast. I recommend it--is a high quality place.” -Elsy G.

“My son loves coming here he started at 3 yrs old. I never have a problem bringing him for an appointment. They are very friendly and make it fun for the kids. I will always recommend them.” -Erika S.

“My daughter just started going here, seeing Dr Mike and the wonderful Orthodontist, Dr. William Rubino as well. The entire staff is friendly and very helpful. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a dentist or orthodontist for their child.” - Kimberly H.

“We love Dr. Mike as well as the rest of his staff. We have been using them for 3 years . I have two children and one has special needs. They have been very accommodating . We’ve even needed them in an emergency situation and they were right there for us. Amazing office!”-  Amy A

To schedule an appointment with us, call (631) 486-6364 for our Commack office and (631) 320-0880 for our Medford office. To learn more about our practice, visit www.supermolar.com.

Labels: , , , , , ,