Reviews of Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County

Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County I & II

Commack (631) 486-6364

Medford (631) 320-0880

www.SuperMolar.com

When it comes to your child's health, we understand how important it is. That's why, we've created a pediatric dental practice that is committed to guaranteeing any child that comes into our office receives only the best possible dental care.

If you're considering choosing Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County I & II as your child's pediatric dentist, check out what some other parents are saying about their experience with us.

"This office is amazing! They are so kind and friendly with the children. My daughter loves the dentist and wants to go back even though she had cavities filled. They made her feel safe it was a great experience!! So glad I found them!." -Elissa

"Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County is amazing! I am so thankful that my friend told me about this practice after hearing about my sons resistance and fear of going to the dentist. The first time we went Dr. Mike put my sons fears to rest! He gained my sons trust and told him exactly what he was going to do before he did anything. He took his time and was very patient with him. We have been going to him for a few years and now he looks forward to going back for his check ups! Dr. Mike and his staff are very kind and go out of their way to help! I live in Queens and know it is worth the trip! My son loves Dr. Mike and is no longer fearful about going to the dentist for check ups! I highly recommend Dr. Mike for your children's dental care!" -Joanna

"Excellent, personal, very friendly but most importantly, knowledgeable. My girls love them." -Evelyn

"My daughter was there today and had cavities. The entire staff is SO nice!! Love them!!" -Debbie

"Thank you so much Dr. Chris for taking such great care of my little boy today. Great staff and nice clean office." -Katie

"So grateful to Dr. Ioannou at Pediatric Dentistry for taking such good care of my 2 year old after a fall that injured her front tooth. Dr. Ioannou was so kind and gentle with my daughter and even did a great job of calming down this frantic mommy! I am still in awe of how well Dr. Ioannou handled my hysterical little one. Thank you again for the great care at Pediatric Dentistry!!" -Laura

To schedule an appointment for your child, reach out to either one of our office locations today. We can be reached at our Commack location by calling (631) 486-6364 and our Medford location at (631) 320-0880. For additional information about us, visit our Facebook page!

Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County I & II has two convenient locations located in Commack and Medford in Suffolk County Long Island. We have a caring and compassionate approach to pediatric dentistry, ensuring our patients comfortable at all times. Should you have any questions about your child's oral health, we encourage you to contact us or visit www.supermolar.com.

Labels: , , ,