Testimonial Tuesday: Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County I & II

Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County I & II
Commack (631) 486-6364
Medford (631) 320-0880
www.SuperMolar.com

Wondering why you should choose Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County I & II for your child's oral health needs? Our testimonials speak for themselves! Check out what our current clients are saying about their experience at both our Commack and Medford pediatric dentist locations!

"So grateful for Dr. Ioannou at Pediatric Dentistry for taking such good care of my 2 year old after a fall that injured her front tooth. Dr. Ioannou was so kind and gentle with my daughter and even did a great job of calming down this frantic mommy! I am still in awe of how well Dr. Ioannou handled my hysterical little one. Thank you again for the great care at Pediatric Dentistry!!" -Laura

"Pediatric Dentistry is phenomenal! The staff and office are amazing. My daughter actually asks to go to the dentist now! Every time we come for a checkup, she always leaves with a smile. Dr. Mike is wonderful! I am a teacher, and I am amazed by how well he works with kids. He would get an A+ in my grade book! The whole staff is so friendly, and it is such a positive experience all around!" -Georgia

"Dr. Chris and his staff are amazing!!! My children (9&3 years old) always have a wonderful experience and never give me a hard time to go..they actually say it's the "coolest office ever." Thank you Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County!!! You're the best!!!" -Tori

"Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County is amazing! I am so thankful that my friend told me about this practice after hearing about my sons resistance and fear of going to the dentist. The first time we went Dr. Mike put my sons fears to rest! He gained my sons trust and told him exactly what he was going to do before he did anything. He took his time and was very patient with him. We have been going to him for a few years now and he looks foward to going back for his check ups! Dr. Mike and his staff are very kind and go out of their way to help! I live in Queens and know it is worth the trip! My son loves Dr. Mike and is no longer fearful about going to the dentist for his check ups! I highly recommend Dr. Mike for your children's dental care!" -Joanna


To learn more about our pediatric dental practice, visit www.supermolar.com! Have you had a recent experience with us? Let us know about it on our Facebook page

Labels: , , , ,