Testimonials

Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County I & II
Commack (631) 486-6364
Medford (631) 320-0880 
www.SuperMolar.com

At Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County I & II, we take all of our patients parents feedback into deep consideration. If you're thinking about choosing us to be your child's pediatric dentist, check out some of our recent client testimonials!

"Pediatric Dentistry is phenomenal! The staff and office are amazing. My daughter actually asks to go to the dentist now! Every time we come for a checkup, she always leaves with a smile. Dr. Mike is wonderful! I am a teacher, and I am amazed by how well he works with kids. He would get an A+ in my grade book! The whole staff is so friendly, and it is such a positive experience all around!" 

"I have 3 children who have all been to see Dr. Mike since they were 3. I live in Syosset with many other pediatric dentists available to us, but Dr. Mike is worth the trip! My children have only received the best care by the Dr and his entire staff. They are always accomodating to any of their or our needs or concerns. Dr. Mike has always treated the kids like they were adults. Talked and made them understand exactly what would be happening to them. I have 3 children who LOVE going to the dentist! I wish all my childrens appointments can be as easy and fun as the ones to Pediatric Dentistry! Have already recommended friends and family! We love you Dr. Mike and staff!"

"Dr. Chris and his staff are amazing! My children (9 & 3) always have a wonderful experience and never give me a hard time to go.. they actually say it's the "coolest office ever." Thank you Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County! You're the best!" 

"Best place around! Staff and doctors are amazing! My 2 kids always look forward to seeing Dr. Mike!"

"This is a great place! Already recommended to friends and strangers! My kids loved it! Staff is great!"

"What an amazing place with amazing staff! We couldn't have had a better experience-- It really is as good as everyone says and I would definitely recommend this practice, especially for those with special needs. I'm an early childhood special educator and have a son with special needs. The hygienist was so wonderful with gaining my sons trust and he cooperated better than I could've imagined! The office staff made things so easy for me and took care of all the paperwork I would need to get reimbursed by my insurance. The dentists are just so nice! I wish they would treat me! There really is no reason to hesitate on bringing your child for the first time. What a great experience!" 

We want to thank all of the parents who took a time to write a review about the experience their child had here with us! We take all of your feedback into deep consideration! If you'd like to leave us a review about your experience, visit us on Facebook or on either one of our Google+ pages.

For more information about our practice, visit www.supermolar.com.




Labels: , , , , ,