Patient Testimonials

Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County I & II
Commack (631) 486-6364
Medford (631) 320-0880 
www.SuperMolar.com

Are you located on Long Island and looking for a pediatric dentist for your children? Look no further than Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County!

To maximize convenience for parents and patients, we have two locations in Commack and Medford. Curious about our practice? Check out what some patients have said about their recent experiece with us!


"Pediatric Dentistry is phenomenal! The staff and office are amazing. My daughter actually asks to go to the dentist now! Every time we come for a checkup, she always leaves with a smile. Dr. Mike is wonderful! I am a teacher, and I am amazed by how well he works with kids. He would get an A+ in my grade book. The whole staff is so friendly, and it is such a positive experience all around!"

"Best place around! Staff and doctors are amazing! My 2 kids always look forward to seeing Dr. Mike!!!" 

"The dentist and staff are great. The dentist assistants are very nice!"

"This is a great place! Already recommended to friends and strangers!!! My kids loved it. Staff is great." 

"I have 3 children who have all been to see Dr. Mike since they were 3. I live in Syosset with many other pediatric dentists available to us, but Dr. Mike is worth the trip! My children have only received the best care by the Dr and his entire staff. They are always accommodating to any of their or our needs or concerns. Dr. Mike has always treated the kids like they were adults. Talked and made them understand exactly what would be happening to them. I have 3 children who LOVE going to the dentist!! I wish all my children's appointments can be as easy and fun as the ones to Pediatric Dentisty! Have already recommended friends and family!! We love you Dr. Mike and staff!" 

To learn more about our practice, visit our Facebook page. If you are interested in making an appointment for your children, give us a call at (631) 486-6364 for our Commack office or (631) 320-0880 for Medford.

Labels: , , , , ,