Testimonial Tuesday! What Do You Have To Say About Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County I & II?

Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County I & II
Commack (631) 486-6364
Medford (631) 320-0880
www.SuperMolar.com

Parents, we know that often times it can be difficult to choose the perfect doctor for your child as you only want to do whats best for them! Here at Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County, your child is our first priority.

Check out what some of our clients have said about their experience here with us.

"Pediatric Dentistry is phenomenal. The staff and office are amazing. My daughter actually asks to go to the dentist now! Every time we come for a checkup, she always leaves with a smile. Dr. Mike is wonderful! I am a teacher, and I am amazed by how well he works with kids. He would get an A+ in my grade book! The whole staff is so friendly, and it is such a positive experience all around!" -Georgia (3/9/2015)

"Dr. Chris and his staff are amazing!! My children (9 & 3 years old) always have a wonderful experience and never give me a heard time to go... they actually say its the "coolest office ever." Thank you Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County!! Your the best!!" -Tori (3/0/2015)

"Best place around! Staff and doctors are amazing! My 2 kids look forward to seeing Dr. Mike!!!" -Sabrina (2/28/2015)

"Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk is awesome. I can not say enough about the professionalism of the staff. Dr. Rod and his assistant made sure my 4 year old understood what was going to happen in a way that she could understand. Also they explained to my husband and I in great detail what she will be needing in future treatments. I will definitely be recommending to all my friends." -Tannith (12/20/2014)

"This is a great place! Already recommended to friends and strangers! My kids loved it. Staff is great." -Elleni (10/23/2014)

"What an amazing experience with amazing staff!! We couldn't have had a better experience -- it really is as good as everyone says and I would definitely recommend this practice, especially for those with special needs. I'm an early childhood special educator and have a son with special needs. The hygienist was so wonderful with gaining my sons trust and he cooperated better than I could have imagined. The office staff made things so easy for me and took care of all the paperwork I would need to get reimbursed by my insurance. The dentists are just so nice! I wish they would treat me! There really is no reason to hesitate on bringing your child in for the first time. What a great experience." -Jacki (6/7/2014)

For more information about our pediatric dental practice, please visit www.supermolar.com!

Labels: , , , , , ,