Pediatric Dentistry of Suffolk County I & II
Commack (631) 486-6364
Medford (631) 320-0880
Did you know every February is National Children's Dental Health Month? This month is dedicated to raising awareness about the importance of oral health. While we know that it's necessary to bring your child in for dental checkups, practicing good oral health habits at home can stop many problems before they start.
Are you aware?
- Tooth decay is the most common chronic disease in children.
- More than 40% of children ages 2-11 have had a cavity in their baby baby teeth.
- More than two-thirds of 16 to 19 year-olds have had a cavity in their adult teeth.
- Having your kids brush with fluoride toothpaste can help prevent cavities.
If you are looking for a pediatric dentist on the Island,
come see us! Did you know we were recently named the best pediatric dental
practice on Long Island? We have offices in Both Medford and Commack to accommodate
our patients from all parts of Long Island.
We work hard to help kids develop lasting dental health
habits that give them smiles they can be proud of for a lifetime! For more
information on our practice, give us a call today at our Medford location at
(631) 320-0880 or at our Commack location at (631) 486-6364. You can also visit us online at www.supermolar.com
Labels: Best Pediatric Dental Practice on Long Island, Commack Pediatric Dentist, Medford Pediatric Dentist, National Children's Dental Health Month